Friday, April 15, 2011

This Week

This week like the ones before has gone by fast. They go by faster every time which in my case is sooo good. I don't mean to complain but honestly the word tired takes on a whole new meaning every week it seems. With summer literally just around the corner this last quarter just gives even more reason to be lazy and procrastinate. And the weather gets nicer and nicer (with the exception of the rainy days) so you just gotta weigh the options doing a blog , math homework or exercising on a nice sunny day? Just sayying. Anyways we read Act I and partially Act II of  "Julius Caesar" the play. Now the play isn't necessarily that bad  but I mean from time to time there are some phrases that I just can not understand. Still once translated, the play gets pretty interesting, but the delayed reaction time of whats going on at what point in the play is annoying. I feel as though the play gives so much detail on the actual planning of the conspiracy to take Caesar which does make it better to understand. My only issue though, is that Cassius was able to convince Brutus and everyone else that they needed to kill Caesar to prevent something that may or may not happen. I mean the guy is sick in his own mind and it was really for his own jealousy and envy towards Caesar that he took a good man like Brutus and put him against his own friend . Just sick. Nevertheless I guess I should read more before I say more.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. With summer so close and the weather getting warmer and warmer each week, it's hard to get motivated to do just about anything, but I push on. And as for the play, I also think we need to read more before we can judge anything yet.

    ReplyDelete