Friday, February 4, 2011

We Are Family!!!

Sooo siblings is the name of this game!!! Well then lets meet the family...


So that gorgeous dark skinned on the right is me :) and the other one on the left is my bother of a brother William (sometimes he likes to be called Will.I.Am, preferences much)? He looks uncomfortable in this picture but he knows he loves it!!! We were both born in Jamaica,  Queens: New York. This picture was taken on New Years Eve just a few minutes before the New Year (and his 12th birth The most I can remember then was going to the beach every Saturday or so (a lot of my family lived around that area) and we would go to the beach just to play around in the sand. That was just the best!!! We can be seen always laughing or joking about whatever sometimes we just try to out do each others jokes in the process giving family members or random strangers nearby entertainment.


This would also be my brother Robert (we like to call him B.o.B just cause it makes sense).He was born here in O-Hi-O, he's pretty tall for his age (he's 8) I mean its pretty creepy to me but whatever he'll be able to defend me when I grow up he would also be a part of the group that me and my brothers have fromed as being the wisecrackers of the family slow at first but hes learning fast, he's gotta be the most spontaneous one always blurting out the most random things funny, but still oh so random.

Ahh let's see who am I missing..?

Oh yeah!!! There's my little sister Mariane. This picture was also take on New Years Eve (if you ask me someone had too much kool-aid that day). Why she is playing with balloons that look as big as her I do not know but it sure looked hilarious at 1 a.m. She is 3 years old but don't let that fool you she is way too smart sometimes it scares me. I mean kids are witty and clever at times but  for what she does know it makes you wonder if she's been recently recruited to Baby Geniuses I once saw her give the once over to a toddler in the toys section of Wal-Mart don't know what it was for but she did leave with a brand new Dora the Explorer toy that day  hmm? The world may never know ...

Hope you've had a nice time meeting the family well I'm sorry for anything they might have broken on their visit or any people they might have driven crazy, you know what they say you can choose your friends, but not your family!!!!

http://costa-costasblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/cartoons.html#comments

No comments:

Post a Comment