Sunday, February 20, 2011

RATED M: for moronic

So the topic is moronic movies well I've had my fair share those and honestly, if they're not funny enough then it pi**ses me off . Just like old television shows and music there is a quality increase/decrease in some genres. I remember last Halloween Staying up to certain hours of the night watching every single Jason movie there was all week including Michael Myers (who is my personal favorite !!!) and other great scary movies of the past. Granted I had to turn on every light just to get upstairs and look back at every corner but I was still excited to watch everyday because it just seemed so real and the quality was great. Movies these days make us want to predict every single circumstance that the director expects to jump out which really ruins the fun no matter how good or bad the movie. There are some great movies out there that's for sure although off the top of my head I can't remember the last one I've seen. Most of the movies that I watch anyways are from another country, Ghana/Nigerian just because the conflicts drama are almost too relatable. I honestly wish I had more movie experience to rely from, but its kinda for me sometimes it obvious when a movie is going to be one of those pointless ones or not. The ones that really make me angry are the ones that you just know are too different from the book or the show, its just one of the reasons why when I read a book I'm reluctant to ever watch the movie I mean  my point of view is one thing but the director's is another. That doesn't account for all movies based upon book just saying .

No comments:

Post a Comment