Friday, February 11, 2011

Time is an illusion~

We all have our time machines. Some take us take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams~Jeremy Irons

The topic presented for this week's blog's is time wasting.I should say I feel that you have set yourself up for this one Mr.Potter, how many replies you'll get back saying "This whole blog thing" I shouldn't say and " I could make a guess, but I won't." Anyways the person here who is currently blogging used to be a huge time waster. I mean yes as you live and breathe and I type and people read this could be considered wasting time, but I'd like to thing that everything has a purpose to it whether we see it or not, for example like you said you consider playing video games to be a waste of time, when in actuality most of them help with hand-eye coordination , and help game players with problem solving skills and being able to think quick on their. Now after playing for several times and winning for several times one might now consider it to be a waste of time but each and everytime something is changing that either makes us more and more apparent. I can find many ways that off the top of my head I would consider to be time wasters but that may not be necessarily true. I may not see the benefits of just starng out into space, especially in class, and even though its probably suggested that I pay attention in class but still gathering thoughts together, events that may have happened recently still helps my thought process and how to deal with situations for some people. Again NOT saying that you shouldn't pay attention in class GO TO SKOOL AND LEARN  but my point is that they are things that may be considered a waste of time or they just aren't considered as important as other things it is up to us to decide what we think is an obligation or a waste of time but just know that for someone else the two may be flipped.

http://evren-evrensblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/having-siblings-is-such-adventure.html?showComment=1297481857191#c11599228295509841

No comments:

Post a Comment