Friday, October 1, 2010

This is what it all comes down to I got a nine page rough draft to do and a concert lol what kind of weekend ill be lucky if i get to eat !!! *sigh* I really gotta get movin then I guess everything else is okayy i guess btu remember people we have to have our cards in order when we give them to him!!! This was week two of my teenage mid-life crisis and the more I have to spend on this project next thing i know im gonna have wrinkles lolol  so im gonna see how much of it i can get done today. I just literally found out today that our essay was worth 500 POINTS !!!! Where was I when we were counting ???  Probably off in L.A.L.A Land hee- hee well no pressure then right just gotta type and not worry about the rubric on the left side of my folder ... or the one in the trials packet. Iwonder what percentage that is of our grade hmmm? Well better not dwell on it now just gotta get movin I guess .

No comments:

Post a Comment