Friday, October 22, 2010

bLoG pOsT

So this week went by pretty fast for which I am soo thankful for because the homework has increased by like oh 110% say. Really though I cant be happier that the weekend is finally here but something tells me that I'm going to feel like this every week if this happens to be the normal amount =\. Well we read more of To Kill a Mockingbird and I gotta say this is the first book in which I have not fallen so behind that I need to catch up. Of course I dont know why but the book is interesting I know that much but what sets it apart from other books I guess I will never know. We have to read the last three chapters over the weekend >=\ . Im really gonna try but you already know that when we come back Monday theres gonna be people who didnt even read the like last chapter and I'm just sayin if people have to cram all of the reading on Sunday thats their fault but I got other HW and stuff to do so this might be the first thing that I do for HW . To be honest I would have rather watched the movie on a Monday cause I dont like coming to skool and a movie would have helped me get into the week better ... buuuut thats your decision so Im just gonna finish this i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment