Sunday, May 15, 2011

???? Thoroughly Rough Week???>

This week has been hell!!! Aah but still so much fun!!!! SO I guess I should start with English class . Well we read Orson Welles in class and I must say I fairly despise him at this point and I have a right to I mean he has almost close to no respect for anyone or anything. I honestly felt bad for those who wanted to pursue thier dreams and realized the only way was through him because I would have never hahaha nope. Anyways as we continue to read this story I realize that Richard (?) is a sad person I mean seriously I know there are some guys that are sad and desperate but as far as I know this takes the cake. I almost forgot to even do this blog just because this weekend has been soo busy!!! however I would not change this theater experience for nothin !!!! It makes the school year go by so much faster and gives you something to look forward to. I am definitely going to continue this through the rest of high school !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment