Saturday, May 7, 2011

Me Myself and Orson Welles

Soo this week we wrapped up the play "Julius Caesar". I have to say that I think I did well on the unit test , though when we got the study packets for the quotes I was a worried about how if I would understand the meanings for some of them. I still think I did really good but I don't want to really say anything yet because (knock on wood) I would get an even lower grade than I think I got. What I wanna know  is if we're gonna acually see the movie "Citizen Kane in class because it sounds good and just in case people think the book is gonna be boring (just like they thought Caesar would be before we saw the movie) we should watch the movie first so we know that its not as boring as it seems. I guess we're gonna be spending the rest of the year on this unit so might as well enjoy the book cause when its finished, the school year basically is so by all means lets do it!!!!!

21 DAYS AND COUNTING ....

No comments:

Post a Comment