Friday, September 17, 2010

okayy so second blog in a row and i just wanna say that all these papers are driving me crazy!!!! i mean im not even sure if homework everyday is worse i mean are we gonna get projects instead of homework for the first semester or what . however if we're gonna do all the projects now or somethin and have just regular homework later on i guess that's okay. i got a pretty good head start on my project right now i gotta say my only concerns when we gotta put it together i dont know what order im gonna put my paper but i figure it out. how many days is mr.potter gonna let us spend in the library honestly i gotta know so i can know how much more time to spend on this paper at home cause i dont have a study hall =/. hmmm thats really all i can say but i hope i can finish the rest of my cards this weekend and just chill =).

1 comment:

  1. You've done great so far...almost done with the research! Last week...

    ReplyDelete