Friday, December 10, 2010

Mystery with a Twistery !!!! Hahaha I love Spongebob

This week we have have finished our Human Rights lesson!!! I'm kinda glad in a way because there were just too many ways to go in terms of which groups have human rights and comparing the ones that didn't have any. We have begun what is to be my favorite genres of like all time!!! We started by reading the weirdest 3 page story about some lady who's dog was killed by a psychopath who escaped from a mental institute. The funniest part of that whole story was when she realized that the person who escaped from the institute was the one who was next to her bedside.Hahahahaha and that meant that he licked her hand ewww that is sooooo hilarious to me i don't know why. Anyways we watched this 70/80's version of "When a Stranger Calls" which by the way I have seen the remake and it scared the crap out of me for a while. It was very different considering the way that we view scary movies now but it had all the requirements I should say that a suspenseful story needs. I hope we will be reading more stories cause I am a sucker for this stories!!! I try to figure them out like I was called on to investigate the crime. If we are doing anything like that in class then I can almost promise I won't fall asleep.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment